We’re sorry if you’re having problems paying. We hope this page provides a solution for you.
When we say ‘Issuing Bank’ we are talking about the bank that supplied the card to the ‘Card Holder’.
When we say ‘Card Holder” we are talking about the person who puts their card details into the Payments Page.
The Issuing Bank has complete control over when a transaction is declined. We cannot do anything about this. Here are some common reasons for seeing a Declined Message:
– Card Number, Expiry Date or 3 Digit Code were entered incorrectly.
– Insufficient funds in the account.
– Foreign letters or Characters were entered as part of your Name, Mobile Number or Billing Address. Please only use alpha-numeric, Latin letters. Do not use characters such as – ‘ ! ” ?
– International Dialling Code (IDC) was entered at the start of your mobile phone number. The IDC must only be entered by way of our dropdown! For instance, do not type 004407767.. and instead type 07767…
– Personal Details of ‘Lead Passenger’ do not match those of the ‘Card Holder’: The Passenger Details Page on our website takes information about the ‘Lead Passenger’. To assist in fraud prevention, it is our legal obligation to send this information to the Issuing Bank. If the data you give us about the Lead Passenger does not match what the Issuing Bank has for the Card Holder, they may decline the transaction.
BOOKING A BUS FOR SOMEONE ELSE
If you are trying to book a bus for someone else and you enter their details as the Lead Passenger, the Issuing Bank could trigger a decline as those details will be different from you, the Card Holders’ details. You could instead book for yourself (so enter your Name, Mobile Number, email address as the Lead Passenger) and then, once the booking has been confirmed, Log In to change the personal details to the person who is actually travelling. We do not charge anything for these types of changes.
ISSUES BOOKING FROM HONG KONG
We are aware that some Hong Kong banks are declining some of our transactions for unknown reasons. We are sorry for this. Despite our considerable efforts, we have not been able to find out why. This is the only solution we have for you:
Ask a friend or family member who is based in another country to book for themselves. They will need to enter their own Name, Mobile Number, email address and Billing Address as the ‘Lead Passenger’. Then, once the booking has been confirmed, they can Log In to change the personal details to the person who is actually travelling. We do not charge anything for these types of changes. Just make sure they have all the exact and correct information about dates, resorts and flights!!
NOPE! NONE OF THE ABOVE HELPS!
We’re sorry if the above does not help you. You could try with another card or from another device. Or you could ask another member of your group to try booking. If you still encounter problems with multiple cards then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information, and we’ll look into it for you:
– The time and date you were attempting to pay
– The name of the card holder
– If possible a screenshot of the error you receive and any other relevant information