We need a Saturday transfer rep to help co-ordinating our buses at Moutiers. The position is a part-time position as we only require you to work for us on Saturdays.
There is a possibility to job share this role with one of the positions above. Alternatively this could be a separate role, depending on where the successful candidate is based. If you are based near Moutiers and can travel to Moutiers under your own steam this would also work.
THE RIGHT APPLICANT SHOULD FULFIL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Have their accommodation already arranged and paid for in resort. Ben's Bus does not provide accommodation nor ski passes.
- Either have savings to live off or another job which allows you to work for Ben's Bus every Saturday.
- Be available every Saturday from 21st December 2019 - 18th April 2020.
- Be available for Staff Training in early December.
- Speak Good French, enough to communicate with our French speaking drivers.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have a friendly, approachable and flexible attitude to work and customers
- Access to Internet and printers is preferable but not required as our Tignes based manager can print your lists for you.
- Experience of working on airport transfers would be beneficial but not imperative. Full training will be given.
- Total reliability and impeccable time-keeping skills are vital for this position
- Be able to deal with, in a compassionate way, stressed customers who may have to wait for their connecting bus
Your job would include the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with our managers on Friday night to discuss the next day's transfers.
- Reliably and punctually meet our 8.05am morning bus in Val Thorens and call the driver if you cannot find him.
- Check in all passengers and call any missing customers. A Ben's Bus phone will be provided for work related phone calls.
- Make announcements over the tannoy concerning Health and Safety and the journey ahead so customers understand their journey.
- Take the bus to Moutiers and manage its journey, ensuring all passenger board subsequent stops.
- Liaise and take instructions and advice from your supervisor and/or manager
- Liaise and take instructions and advice from the Moutiers Bus Depot staff and our coach partners
- Upon arriving at Moutiers, co-ordinate all arrivals and departures both from the resorts and from the airports.
For this role, you are paid the French minimum wage, currently about €9 / hour.
If you think this is a job for you and you fulfil all the requirements listed at the top of this page, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com