Ben’s Bus Plus is an upgrade that offers preferential refund and amendment terms, allowing you to book with confidence. If you want the peace of mind of being able to cancel your booking and get a refund for the cost of your transfers, we recommend you upgrade. You also get the flexibility of free, unlimited changes to your booking (availability permitting). The cost of the upgrade is between 7-9% of your transfer price and is not refundable.
You can only upgrade at the time of booking. You cannot add Ben’s Bus Plus retrospectively.
BENEFITS OF BEN’S BUS PLUS
– Cancel your booking up to 10pm, 4 days before your first transfer and get a guaranteed 100% Refund*. The Fee for upgrading will not be refunded.
– Change your booking for free, as many times as you want, up to 1pm, 2 days before your first transfer. Any difference in fares will be payable.
– When we create better timed buses, we will prioritise moving BB+ customers over to these better timed buses.
*No refunds will be given after 10pm, 4 days before your first transfer.
N.B. We cannot change a Return to a Single. Please cancel your booking and then immediately re-book your Single via our website. Then immediately email email@example.com quoting your old and new booking reference numbers to see what refunds you are due. If you originally upgraded to Ben’s Bus Plus, please do not upgrade on your new booking. We will upgrade you once we receive your email.
OUR NORMAL CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT TERMS
If you don’t upgrade, our normal terms, which can be found in our Conditions of Sale, are:
– Cancel your booking up to 3 weeks before your first transfer at a cost of £15pp. No refund will be given when less than 3 weeks notice is given.
– All Changes to your booking will incur a £5pp admin fee (except if our team need to do it manually, when the cost will be £10pp).
Ben’s Bus Plus can be added to transfers from Geneva Airport, Grenoble Airport and Lyon Airport to all our resorts, including our transfers to Val Thorens, our shared transfers to Val d’Isere, our buses to Tignes and many more. Visit our ski resorts page for a full list of where we can take you.