LOW COST AIRPORT SKI TRANSFER PRICES
Ben’s Bus sells Cheap Ski Transfers from Geneva, Grenoble & Lyon Airports. You can see all our prices & discounts for the 2023 / 2024 ski season by expanding the sections at the bottom of this page. Or use the booking form on the right to get a Quote for your group in just a few seconds.
We pride ourselves on being the cheapest transport option and offering the best value-for-money ski transfers on our routes. The prices you see below are the maximum per person fares. However, with our group and child discounts, you could be paying even less.
- A Geneva Airport Saturday Single costs a maximum £52
- A Grenoble Airport Saturday Single costs a maximum £32.50*
- A Lyon Airport Saturday Single costs a maximum £40*
*These prices are to Alpe d’Huez & Les Deux Alpes. Other resorts cost up to £51.50pp
SHARED SKI TRANSFERS ARE CHEAPER!
You could pay for a more expensive private transfer, but why bother when we provide high quality shared transfers on a sensible budget? Shared transfers are the most affordable way to get to your ski resort. Large coaches offer more comfort and space, with less impact on the environment and more competitive prices for you. Our friendly and professional staff are on hand at the airport and in the resorts to make your journey go as smoothly as possible. If you’re comparing prices to hire cars and you find they’re cheaper, don’t forget to factor in the cost of tolls, petrol, parking and snow chains.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
The Final Price shown when using our BOOK A TRANSFER form includes all Discounts and Surcharges.
- Your luggage allowance is 1 large ‘hold’ item per person. Additional items can be bought when you book, or you can log in later to add extra items.
- Book as early as you can and avoid the Late Booking Fee, which is charged at £10 / booking when made the day before or day of your transfer
- If you’re booking from outside the UK or EU and you pay with a Credit Card, a 2% fee will be added at the end of your booking
- We reserve the right to check passenger’s passports at the airport to verify their age if a Child Discount has been applied to your booking.
- You can choose to upgrade to Ben’s Bus Plus towards the end of the booking process.
We reserve the right to change our Prices at any time without notice. To ensure you get the price listed, we advise you to book as early as you can.