GENEVA TO MOTTARET
Geneva to Mottaret transfers run throughout the winter ski season. Expand the DATES section below to see when we operate. This is our 15th year selling low cost transfers to Mottaret from Geneva Airport. Our network also covers shuttles from Grenoble to Moutiers and Lyon to Moutiers. Our transfers are the cheapest on the market and our staff will ensure you have a safe and comfortable journey. We usually transport passengers in coaches, which reduces your carbon footprint.
OUR TRANSFER PRICES
A shared ski transfer from Geneva Airport to Mottaret with Ben’s Bus will cost you £95 for a Return and £52 for a Single. With our discounts for groups, you could pay as little as just over £83 Return, £45 Single! For the service we offer, we think that’s amazing value for money. Get an Instant Quote for your group by clicking on the image above or visit our Prices Page for more details. We’re sure you won’t find a cheaper way of getting from Geneva Airport to Mottaret.
TRANSFER TIME FROM GENEVA AIRPORT TO MOTTARET
The transfer time from Geneva Airport to Mottaret is about 3 hours, depending on the traffic and weather conditions. We allow more time for the journey when we know travel conditions may be bad. The distance is 139km. We have up to 5 well timed buses most Saturdays. Expand the section TIMETABLE below to see more details about our bus times. Our vehicles usually take the most direct route via the A41 motorway and the N90 national road before climbing the D90 mountain road through Meribel and onto Mottaret.
MOTTARET BUS STOP
Our service stops outside the Tourist Office in the centre of Mottaret and at the roundabout at Le Hameau. Expand the section BUS STOP below to see a map showing the locations of our stops in resort. Here you will also find links to the Tourist Office interactive map as well as information on the free shuttle buses which circulate the resort. You can use these buses to get to and from your accommodation.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT MOTTARET AND GENEVA AIRPORT
Please read this entire section for full advice on your options. Our dates of operation for our Geneva Airport to Mottaret route are:
SATURDAYS: From the 9th December 2023 until the 13th April 2024
SUNDAYS: From the 10th December 2023 until the 7th April 2024
WEEKDAYS: We don’t operate to Mottaret on any weekday.
Enter your details into our Booking Form and our dates of operation will appear in a dropdown, with Saturdays listed first and then Sundays. If your dates are not listed, then we’re sorry but we can’t help you. Visit this page to view alternative transport options.
– You could book a Single with us and then another Single with another company.
– Consider changing your flight so you can take our service.
– Consider staying in a hotel overnight at Geneva Airport.
Please Note The Following Exceptions:
– On the 9th & 10th December we only have buses from Geneva Airport.
– On the 7th & 13th April we only have buses to Geneva Airport.
Our bus times work around the flight arrivals and departures so you never have to wait long. The easiest way to see the times of our shared ski transfers is to enter your details into our Instant Quote box and continue through the booking process. The next page will show you a price breakdown, including any discounts. Once you enter your flight details, the nearest bus times will be displayed.
If your flight time is not listed, then we are sorry but we cannot help you. However, you could consider the following options:
– Try booking to / from Moutiers, which is the town on the valley floor. We may have a bus for you and you could then book a Single to / from Mottaret and then make another Single booking to / from Moutiers.
– You could change your flight to one that suits our bus times
– If you are arriving on a Friday / Saturday evening, you could stay in a hotel at Geneva Airport and then take our morning bus the next day. Just select “Hotel” for your Airline and Airport and the first flight arrival time listed to see our morning bus times.
– Remember, you could book a Single with us and another Single with another company.
– See which companies we recommend for when you cannot travel with us.
The transfer between Geneva Airport & Mottaret usually takes between 3 hours and 3 hours 30 mins, covering a distance of 151km. These times are approximations and depend on the weather and road conditions. We allow extra time on certain dates & certain times of the day when we know the traffic may be bad, such as during the school holidays. We may ask you to change buses at Moutiers, although this does not add a significant amount of time to the journey.
We have 2 stops in Mottaret. The first stop as you come up the mountain is ‘Mottaret Centre’ and is located outside the Tourist Office. View our Mottaret Centre Bus Stop in googlemaps.
Our stop ‘Mottaret Le Hameau’ is right at the top of the resort and you can see that in googlemaps here.
The appropriate map below will be shown on your e-Ticket along with the pick up time. Take a look at the Tourist Office Interactive Map of the Mottatet to see the accommodation centres. The free shuttle buses depart from the Ben’s Bus stops and dart around the resorts fairly regularly. With this information, we hope you will be able to find out how to get from our Bus Stop to your accommodation.
To see our policy on Children travelling on our services between Geneva Airport and Mottaret, please visit our Childrens Page and expand the section GENEVA AIRPORT.
Please visit our FAQ page and expand the question “What happens if my flight is delayed?”
- We have English speaking reps at the Airport and in resort to help you with your transfer.
- We typically use larger coaches which are more environmentally friendly.
- We use experienced drivers who know the mountainous terrain.
- We are a well established company who have been operating in the Alps for many years.
Please note our transfers may require a stop at Moutiers, where you may need to change to another vehicle. Our team will help keep this inconvenience to a minimum.