Ben’s Bus operates Meribel ski transfers from 3 different airports in France and Switzerland. Our network includes shared transfers from Geneva Airport to Meribel & Lyon Airport to Meribel. From Grenoble Airport, you can travel with us only as far as Moutiers, the village at the bottom of the mountain. Visit our Grenoble Airport to Moutiers page to see information about this. This page also has tips on how to get from Moutiers to Meribel. Alternatively you can click on your airport logo below to be redirected to our webpage dedicated to your route. Our services from Geneva and Lyon Airports make stops at Brides Les Bains (Geneva only), Les Allues, Meribel Village, Meribel and Mottaret.
MERIBEL AIRPORT SKI TRANSFERS DATES AND PRICES
Ben’s Bus offers low cost Meribel ski transfers on Saturdays and Sundays (and Fridays from Lyon Airport) throughout the 2016 / 2017 ski season. Depending on the airport you’re flying into, our service starts on the 3rd December 2016 and finishes on the 22nd April 2017. You won’t need to wait long for our buses because we have many airport shuttles going back and forth each day. Our prices start from only £66.25pp Return and we have some really good discounts for groups and children. Click this link to Book Now or receive an Instant Quote. All our discounts will be applied automatically. The proceeding pages will show the bus times that we have available.
WHICH AIRPORT IS THE BEST OPTION FOR MERIBEL TRANSFERS?
Meribel is at the midway point on the D90 mountain valley road, which starts at Moutiers and ends at Mottaret. The transfer time is therefore quite reasonable for a French ski resort. Of course, the journey depends on the traffic and the weather. If you are travelling during the school holidays, the journey can take longer because the roads can be very busy. We allow extra time when we know the traffic may be bad. Chambery is the closest airport but with a limited number of flights, most people choose Geneva, Lyon or Grenoble Airports. They have more regular flights to more destinations.
The journey from Moutiers to Meribel takes about 50 minutes. This depends on whether you take a public bus or private taxi and what time of day you are travelling. Please allow plenty of time to be at Moutiers in time for our bus departure.
– Chambery airport (CMF) is 102km from Meribel. The transfer time is about 2 – 3 hours. The Chambery Airport website can help you with transfer information. Chambery Airport shared transfers are operated by Altibus.
– Moutiers Bus Station is 17 km from Meribel. The transfer time is about 50 minutes. If you are arriving by eurostar and looking for transfers from Moutiers train station, we’d recommend the local Meribel public buses or a taxi.
WHERE IS THE BUS STOP IN MERIBEL?
Our transfer service from Geneva Airport and Lyon Airport both make stops at Meribel Village and Meribel. These are 2 different ‘resorts’ and separated by a few kilometres of road. Please ensure you select the correct resort when you book with us! Your accommodation can confirm which Meribel resort you are staying in. The Tourist Office map of the resort can also help you find out how close our bus stop is to your accommodation. From all of our stops, you can take a free in-resort shuttle bus to most accommodations in Meribel. The correct map below will be shown on your e-Ticket along with the pick up time.
– Meribel Bus Stop: At the bus stop outside the Hotel Roc, close to the Tourist Office. The GPS coordinates are 45° 23′ 49.488″ 6° 33′ 58.1184″. Click here to view our Meribel stop on googlemaps
– Meribel Village Bus Stop: At the bus stop in the resort centre, just near the roundabout. The GPS coordinates are 45° 24′ 57.567″ 6° 33′ 52.9704″. Click here to view our Meribel Village stop on googlemaps
MERIBEL – THE RESORT
Meribel is the largest and best known of all the resorts in the Meribel Valley. It has a sister, Meribel Village, which is a separate resort and is located a few kilometres further down the valley. Our services from Geneva & Lyon Airports stop at both of these resorts. Meribel has an all round appeal due to its authentic mountain architecture, good stock of bars and restaurants, great facilities and amazing skiing.
Meribel is part of the enormous 3 Valleys ski area which offers over 600km of marked runs and is serviced by 200 ski lifts. It has 49 black runs, 175 reds, 207 blues and 66 greens. As a result the area is suitable for all types of skiers. If you buy a 3 valley ski pass, you can also access the 2 glaciers, ensuring your ski holiday is snow-sure.
MERIBEL TRANSPORT, TOURISM AND WEATHER INFORMATION
– We believe we offer the cheapest Meribel Ski Transfers on the market.
– Explore the Meribel Tourist Office website to discover in-depth information about all the Meribel resorts.
– If you want to see live snow conditions, check out the excellent Meribel webcams
– If you are looking for weather conditions in advance of your holiday, the snowforecast website is well trusted by skiers.
– To check out the ski area of Mottaret and Les 3 Vallees, you can download piste maps here
ACCOMMODATION IN MERIBEL
Look up our friends at Chalet Kitchen to find self catered apartments in Meribel
Ski Vive is an independent chalet company delivering a personal service in luxury catered chalets. Groups of 4 – 12 in catered for in central Meribel.
Ski Lettings has a selection of Meribel Chalets and apartments available to rent directly from the owner.
Fish&Pips offers catered and self-catered skiing holidays in Meribel. A small and friendly ski chalet company delivering award-winning cuisine in comfortable chalets only metres from the piste.
Chalets Meribel. If you are looking for luxury catered chalets, Meribel has a huge range on offer. Delicious Mountain offers decadent ski breaks for the discerning skier.