GENEVA TO LES ALLUES
Geneva to Les Allues transfers are available during the winter 2023 / 24 ski season. Expand the DATES section below to see when we operate. This is our 15th year selling low cost transfers to Les Allues. Our network also covers shuttles from Grenoble to Moutiers & Lyon to Moutiers. We have the cheapest ski transfers on the market and our dedicated staff ensure a reliable and timely service. We generally transport passengers in coaches, which reduces the environmental impact of your journey.
GENEVA AIRPORT TO LES ALLUES TRANSFER PRICES
A shared ski transfer from Geneva Airport to Les Allues with Ben’s Bus costs £95 for a Return and £52 for a Single. With our discounts for groups, you could pay as little as just over £83 Return, £45 Single! For the service we offer, that’s amazing value for money. Get an Instant Quote for your group in seconds by clicking the image above, or visit our Prices Page for more details. We’re confident there’s no cheaper way of getting from Geneva Airport to Les Allues.
TRANSFER TIME FROM GENEVA AIRPORT TO LES ALLUES
The transfer time from Geneva Airport to Les Allues is about 2 hours 30 minutes. This depends on the date and time of day you are travelling, as well as the weather and traffic. We allow more time for the journey when we think we need it. The distance from Geneva Airport to Les Allues is 129km. Our vehicles usually take the most direct route from Geneva to Meribel, stopping at Les Allues on the way up. We normally go via the A41 motorway, then the N90 national road, before climbing the D90 mountain road up to Les Allues.
LES ALLUES BUS STOP
Our service stops at the bus stop on the corner of the road under the 3 flagpoles. Expand the section BUS STOP below to see a map showing the location of our stop in resort. Here you will also find links to the Tourist Office interactive map as well as information on the free shuttle buses which circulate the resort. You can use these buses to get to and from your accommodation.
INFORMATION ABOUT LES ALLUES AND GENEVA AIRPORT
Please read this entire section for full advice on your options. Our dates of operation for our Geneva Airport to Les Allues route are:
SATURDAYS: From the 9th December 2023 until the 13th April 2024
SUNDAYS: From the 10th December 2023 until the 7th April 2024
WEEKDAYS: We don’t operate to Les Allues on weekdays.
Enter your details into our Booking Form and our dates of operation will appear in a dropdown, with Saturdays listed first and then Sundays. If your dates are not listed, then we’re sorry but we can’t help you. Visit this page to view alternative transport options.
– You could book a Single with us and then another Single with another company.
– Consider changing your flight so you can take our service.
– Consider staying in a hotel overnight at Geneva Airport.
Please Note The Following Exceptions:
– On the 9th & 10th December we only have buses from Geneva Airport.
– On the 7th & 13th April we only have buses to Geneva Airport.
Our bus times work around the flight arrivals and departures so you never have to wait long. The easiest way to see the times of our shared ski transfers is to enter your details into our Instant Quote box and continue through the booking process. The next page will show you a price breakdown, including any discounts. Once you enter your flight details, the nearest bus times will be displayed.
If your flight time is not listed, then we are sorry but we cannot help you. However, you could consider the following options:
– Try booking to / from Moutiers, which is the town on the valley floor. We may have a bus for you and you could then book a Single to / from Les Allues and then make another Single booking to / from Moutiers.
– You could change your flight to one that suits our bus times
– If you are arriving on a Friday / Saturday evening, you could stay in a hotel at Geneva Airport and then take our morning bus the next day. Just select “Hotel” for your Airline and Airport and the first flight arrival time listed to see our morning bus times.
– Remember, you could book a Single with us and another Single with another company.
– See which companies we recommend for when you cannot travel with us.
The transfer time between Geneva Airport & Les Allues is usually about 2 hours 30 minutes. The journey time obviously depends on the traffic conditions. We may ask you to change buses at Moutiers, but this does not add any significant time to the journey. With years of experience driving this route, we know how long to allow for the journey depending on the time and date of the transfer and we allow more time when we think it is necessary.
From Geneva Airport, we pick up & drop off at the point marked on the map below. Our stop is the bus stop on the corner of the road under the 3 flagpoles. Please ensure you are there 10 minutes before departure time to allow us to pack your luggage onto the bus. Our vehicles will have signs in the window but just ask the driver if you are unsure. The map below will be shown on your e-Ticket along with the pick up time. You can see the stop in google maps here
Our policy on carrying Children between Geneva Airport and Les Allues can be found on our Childrens Page. We have a section GENEVA AIRPORT on this page which explains everything so please do read it before booking your transfer with us.
Please visit our FAQ page and expand the question “What happens if my flight is delayed?”
- We have English speaking reps at the Airport and in resort to help you with your transfer.
- We typically use larger vehicles which are more environmentally friendly.
- We use experienced drivers who know the mountainous terrain.
- We are a well established company who have been operating in the Alps for many years.
Please note our transfers may require a stop at Moutiers, where you may need to change to another vehicle. Our team will help keep this inconvenience to a minimum.