Ben’s Bus operates Mottaret airport ski transfers from 3 different airports in France and Switzerland. Our network includes shared transfers from Geneva Airport to Mottaret & Lyon Airport to Mottaret. From Grenoble Airport, you can travel with us only as far as Moutiers, the village at the bottom of the mountain. You can visit our Grenoble Airport to Moutiers page to see information about this, as well as tips on how to get from Moutiers to Mottaret. Or you can on your airport logo below to be redirected to our webpage dedicated to your route. Our services from Geneva and Lyon Airports make stops at Brides Les Bains (Geneva only), Les Allues and Meribel.
MOTTARET AIRPORT SKI TRANSFERS DATES AND PRICES
Ben’s Bus offers low cost Mottaret airport ski transfers on Saturdays and Sundays (and Fridays from Lyon Airport) throughout the 2016 / 2017 ski season. We also have some special weekday Christmas & New Year buses. Depending on the airport you’re flying into, our service starts on the 3rd December 2016 and finishes on the 22nd April 2017. We have many airport shuttles going back and forth each day, so you don’t have to wait long for our buses. Our prices start from only £66.25pp Return and we have some really good discounts for groups and children. Click this link to Book Now or receive an Instant Quote. All our discounts will be applied automatically. The proceeding pages will show the bus times that we have available.
WHICH AIRPORT IS THE BEST OPTION FOR MOTTARET TRANSFERS?
Mottaret is at the end of the D90 mountain valley road, which starts at Moutiers on the valley floor. The transfer time is quite reasonable for a French ski resort. Of course, the journey depends on the traffic and the weather. If you are travelling during the school holidays, the roads can be very busy, so the journey can take longer. We allow extra time when we know the traffic may be bad. Chambery is the closest airport but it has a limited number of flights. As a result, most people choose to fly into Geneva, Lyon or Grenoble. These airports have more regular flights to more destinations.
The journey from Moutiers to Mottaret takes about 1 hour. This depends on whether you take a public bus or private taxi and what time of day you are travelling. Please allow plenty of time to be at Moutiers in time for our bus departure.
– Chambery airport (CMF) is 106km from Mottaret. The transfer time is about 2 – 3 hours. The Chambery Airport website can help you with transfer information. Chambery Airport shared transfers are operated by Altibus.
– Moutiers Bus Station is 22 km from Mottaret. The transfer time is about 1 hour. If you are arriving by eurostar and looking for transfers from Moutiers train station, we’d recommend the local Mottaret public buses or a taxi.
WHERE IS THE BUS STOP IN MOTTARET?
Our transfers from Geneva Airport and Lyon Airport both make stops outside the Tourist Office in Mottaret. From here you can take a free in-resort shuttle bus to most accommodations in Mottaret. The GPS coordinates are 45° 22′ 12.2514″ 6° 34′ 59.1168″. You can see the stop on googlemaps here or take a look at the Tourist Office Interactive Map of the Mottatet. Our service from Lyon Airport makes additional stops in Mottaret. Please visit our Lyon Airport to Mottaret webpage for more details.
MOTTARET SKI RESORT
Mottaret, also known as Meribel-Mottaret, is the highest of the Meribel valley resorts at 1750m. It offers a wide range of ski-in accommodation and is a good value alternative to its more glamorous neighbour, Meribel. Mottaret does still have a good selection of nightlife spots and leisure activties. It is part of the enormous 3 Valleys ski area which offers access to some amazing skiing, covering over 600km of marked runs and serviced by 200 ski lifts. As well as 49 black runs, 175 reds, 207 blues and 66 greens, your 3 valley ski pass will grant you access to 2 glaciers, ensuring your ski holiday is snow-sure.
MOTTARET TRANSPORT, TOURISM AND WEATHER INFORMATION
– We believe we offer the cheapest Mottaret Airport Ski Transfers on the market.
– To explore what Mottaret has to offer in more depth, visit the Mottaret Tourist Office website.
– If you want to see live snow conditions, check out the excellent Mottaret webcams
– If you are looking for weather conditions in advance of your holiday, the snowforecast website is well trusted by skiers.
– To check out the ski area of Mottaret and Les 3 Vallees, you can download piste maps here