Geneva to Brides Les Bains transfers operate on week-ends during the 2023 / 24 ski season. Expand the DATES section below for more information. This is our 15th year selling low cost transfers to Brides Les Bains from Geneva Airport. Our network also covers shuttles from Grenoble Airport to Moutiers and Lyon Airport to Moutiers. Our ski transfers are the cheapest on the market and our dedicated staff ensure a reliable, quality and timely service. We generally transport passengers in coaches, which reduces the environmental impact of your journey.
GENEVA TO BRIDES LES BAINS TRANSFERS
A shared ski transfer from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains with Ben’s Bus will cost you £95 for a Return and £52 for a Single. With our discounts for groups, you could pay as little as just over £83 Return, £45 Single! For the service we offer, we think that’s amazing value for money. Click on the image above to get an Instant Quote for your group in just a few seconds or take a look at our Prices Page. We’re sure you won’t find a cheaper way of getting from Geneva to Brides Les Bains.
TRANSFER TIME FROM GENEVA AIRPORT TO BRIDES LES BAINS
The distance from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains is 124km and the transfer time is about 2 hours 20 minutes. This obviously depends on many factors, such as the weather and traffic. With over 15 years experience, we know when to allow more time for the journey. Our vehicles usually take the most direct route from Geneva to Meribel, stopping at Brides Les Bains en-route. We normally take the A41 motorway and then N90 national road, before climbing the D90 mountain road to Brides Les Bains. We have up to 5 well timed buses most Saturdays.
BRIDES LES BAINS BUS STOP
Our service stops on the bridge opposite the fountain, very close to the the Tourist Office in the centre of Brides Les Bains. Expand the section BUS STOPS below to see a map showing the location of our stop in resort. Here you will also find links to the Tourist Office interactive map as well as information on the free shuttle buses which circulate the resort. You can use these buses to get to and from your accommodation.
INFORMATION ABOUT BRIDES LES BAINS AND GENEVA AIRPORT
Please read this entire section for full advice on your options. Our dates of operation for our Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains route are:
SATURDAYS: From the 9th December 2023 until the 13th April 2024
SUNDAYS: From the 10th December 2023 until the 7th April 2024
WEEKDAYS: We don’t operate to Brides Les Bains on weekdays.
Enter your details into our Booking Form and our dates of operation will appear in a dropdown, with Saturdays listed first and then Sundays. If your dates are not listed, then we’re sorry but we can’t help you. Visit this page to view alternative transport options.
– You could book a Single with us and then another Single with another company.
– Consider changing your flight so you can take our service.
– Consider staying in a hotel overnight at Geneva Airport.
Please Note The Following Exceptions:
– On the 9th & 10th December we only have buses from Geneva Airport.
– On the 7th & 13th April we only have buses to Geneva Airport.
Our bus timetable is built around the flight arrivals and departures, so you never have to wait long. The easiest way to see the times of our shared ski transfers is to enter your details into our Instant Quote box and continue through the booking process. The next page will show you a price breakdown, including any discounts. Once you enter your flight details, the nearest bus times will be displayed.
If your flight time is not listed, then we are sorry but we cannot help you. However, you could consider the following options:
– Try booking to / from Moutiers, which is the town on the valley floor. We may have a bus for you and you could then book a Single to / from Brides Les Bains and then make another Single booking to / from Moutiers.
– You could change your flight to one that suits our bus times
– If you are arriving on a Friday / Saturday evening, you could stay in a hotel at Geneva Airport and then take our morning bus the next day. Just select “Hotel” for your Airline and Airport and the first flight arrival time listed to see our morning bus times.
– Remember, you could book a Single with us and another Single with another company.
– See which companies we recommend for when you cannot travel with us.
The journey from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains usually takes about 2 hours 20 minutes. This is an approximation as it depends on the road conditions and whether you will need to change buses at Moutiers. We allow extra time when we suspect the traffic may be bad. With years of experience driving this route, we know how long to allow for the journey depending on the date and time of your transfer. Once you put your details into our online booking system, we will show you a list of the available bus times.
Our stop in Brides Les Bains is located on the bridge close to the Tourist Office. Please ensure you are at the stop 10 minutes before departure time to allow us to pack your luggage onto the bus. Our vehicles will have signs in the window & our reps will be on hand to assist you.
The map below will be shown on your e-Ticket along with the pick up time. You can see the stop on googlemaps here or take a look at the Tourist Office Interactive Map of the Brides Les Bains.
To see our policy on Children travelling on our services between Geneva Airport and Brides Les Bains, please visit our Childrens Page and expand the section GENEVA AIRPORT.
Please visit our FAQ page and expand the question “What happens if my flight is delayed?”
- We have English speaking reps at the Airport and in resort to help you with your transfer.
- We typically use larger vehicles which are more environmentally friendly.
- We use experienced drivers who know the mountainous terrain.
- We are a well established company who have been operating in the Alps for many years.
Please note our transfers may require a stop at Moutiers, where you may need to change to another vehicle. Our team will help keep this inconvenience to a minimum.