Geneva to Brides Les Bains transfers operate on Saturdays & Sundays during the 2018 / 2019 ski season. This is our 10th year running low cost transfers to Brides Les Bains from Geneva Airport. Our network also covers shuttles from Grenoble Airport to Moutiers and Lyon Airport to Moutiers. We are the cheapest ski transfers on the market and our dedicated staff ensure a reliable, quality and timely service. We generally transport passengers in coaches, which reduces the environmental impact of your journey.
GENEVA TO BRIDES LES BAINS TRANSFERS
A shared ski transfer from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains with Ben’s Bus will cost you £87pp for a Return and £50.50pp for a Single. With our discounts for groups, you could pay as little as £73 Return, £43.50 Single! For the service we offer, we think that’s amazing value for money. Click on the image above to get an Instant Quote for your group in seconds or expand the PRICES Section below to see more details. We’re sure you won’t find a cheaper way of getting from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains.
TRANSFER TIME FROM GENEVA AIRPORT TO BRIDES LES BAINS
The transfer time from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains is about 2 hours 20 minutes, depending on the date, time of day, the weather and traffic. We allow more time for the journey when we know the travel conditions may be bad. The distance from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains is 124km. We have up to 6 well timed buses every Saturday. Expand the section “BUS TIMES” below to see more details about our bus timetable. Our vehicles usually take the most direct route via the A41 motorway and the N90 national road through Annecy and Ugine before climbing the D90 mountain road to Brides Les Bains.
BRIDES LES BAINS BUS STOP
Our service stops outside the Tourist Office in the centre of Brides Les Bains. Expand the section “BUS STOP LOCATION” below to see a map showing the location of our stop in resort. Here you will also find links to the Tourist Office interactive map as well as information on the free shuttle buses which circulate the resort. You can use these buses to get to and from your accommodation.
INFORMATION ABOUT BRIDES LES BAINS AND GENEVA AIRPORT
We run our shared ski transfers between Geneva Airport and Brides Les Bains on the following dates:
Saturdays: Every Saturday from the 8th December 2018 until the 20th April 2019
Sundays: Every Sunday from 16th December 2018 to the 7th April 2019
Other Days: We do not operate this route on weekdays. Please contact the Tourist Office for alternative transport options.
Please Note The Following Exceptions:
– On the 8th & 16th December 2018 we only have buses from Geneva Airport
– On the 7th & 20th April 2019 we only have buses to Geneva Airport
A Return Ski Transfer between Geneva Airport and Brides Les Bains costs £87pp and a Single Ski Transfer costs £50.50pp
However, with our group discounts, you would be paying as little as £76.50 for a Return and £43.50 for a Single. Click the image at the top of this page to get a quote in seconds. All discounts and surcharges will be applied automatically.
Saturday Group Discounts
- If there are 6 or more of you in one booking on a Saturday - Saturday Return or Saturday - Sunday Return, 1 person goes free
- Saturday Single Tickets: 14.5% discount when 5 or more passengers booked together
Sunday Group Discounts
- Sunday to Sunday Return Tickets 25% discount when 4 or more passengers booked together
- Sunday Single Tickets: 25% discount when 4 or more passengers booked together
- For each Sunday you travel on, we charge an extra £5 on top of the prices above.
- Bookings made the day before or day of your transfer will incur a £10 Late Booking Fee.
- If you are making your booking from outside the EU and you decide to pay by Credit Card, a 1.5% fee will be added to the 'Final Price'.
Our bus times work around the flight arrivals and departures so you never have to wait long. The easiest way to see the times of our shared ski transfers is to enter your details into our Instant Quote box and continue through the booking process. The next page will show you a price breakdown, including any discounts. Once you enter your flight details, the nearest bus times will be displayed.
A transfer from Geneva Airport to Brides Les Bains usually takes between 2 hrs 15 mins & 2 hrs 45 mins. The above times are approximations and depend on road conditions. We allow extra time on when we suspect the traffic may be bad. With years of experience driving this route, we know how long to allow for the journey depending on the time and date of the transfer. Once you put your details into our online booking system, we will show you a list of the available bus times.
From Geneva Airport, we pick up & drop off at the points marked on the maps below. Our stop is at the free shuttle stop outside the Tourist Office. Please ensure you are at the stop 10 minutes before departure time to allow us to pack your luggage onto the bus. Our vehicles will have signs in the window & our reps will be on hand to assist you.
The map below will be shown on your e-Ticket along with the pick up time. The GPS coordinates are 45°27'09.1"N 6°33'59.7"E. You can see the stop on googlemaps here or take a look at the Tourist Office Interactive Map of the Brides Les Bains.
To see our policy on Children travelling on our services between Geneva Airport and Brides Les Bains, please visit our Childrens Page and expand the section GENEVA AIRPORT
- We provide an emergency telephone number on your e-Ticket in case you need to contact us.
- We have English speaking reps at the Airport and in resort to help you with your transfer.
- We typically use larger vehicles which are more environmentally friendly.
- We use experienced drivers who know the mountainous terrain.
- We are a well established company who have been operating in the Alps for many years.
Please note that from time to time, our transfers from Geneva Airport may require a stop at Moutiers, where you may need to change over to another feeder coach. Our reps and / or drivers will help you with this and we will try and keep this inconvenience to a minimum.