1. On the home page, we will ask you whether you require a ski transfer from Grenoble Airport or Geneva Airport.
2 If you are flying into or out of Geneva Airport we will ask you if you need to book a single or a return and which resort you need your ski transfer to: Val d’Isere, Tignes Val Claret, Tignes Le Lac, Tignes 1800, Tignes Les Brevieres, Les Arcs, Sainte Foy, La Plagne, Bourg St Maurice (to catch non-Ben’s Bus transfers to La Rosiere), Meribel, Mottaret, Val Thorens, Les Menuires, St Martin de Belleville, St Jean de Belleville, Les Allues, Brides les Bains or Moutiers. We will also ask you for the dates you are flying into and out of Geneva Airport and how many people you are booking for.
3 On the following pages, we will ask you to answer a set of 3 questions about both your incoming and outgoing flights from drop down menus. The incoming and outgoing flights are shown on different pages. For each flight, the page will refresh automatically and a shared ski transfer time that is closest to your flights will appear at the bottom of the page. We may show you 2 options for transfer times that you can select but we would always suggest that you select the one that we recommend. This will be clearly indicated when you book.
4. You will then be sent to our “Booking Summary” page. This gives you an opportunity to check the details you have entered in the previous pages.
5. Once you have confirmed the ski transfer details are correct, we will ask for all passengers' names as well as the mobile phone number and email address of the "Lead Passenger" and one other passenger. This is so we can send you your e-tickets and contact you on the day, should there be a problem. WE DO NOT GIVE OR SELL YOUR DETAILS TO ANY THIRD PARTY (except to any coach supplier or franchisee who will need a comprehensive list of passenger names for legal and operational reasons). You will also need to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the legally binding No Fuss Bus Terms & Conditions for Geneva Airport Transfers No Fuss bus is a UK franchisee of Ben's Bus Ltd. You will also be asked to select a payment method. We do not charge you anything for paying with a bank debit card, but we do levy a 2.5% surcharge for paying with a credit card.
6. Once you have entered all the passenger details, you will be directed to the 'Review Booking' page which will show you all the information relating to your booking. Please check that the journey, date, time and passenger details are all correct as when you click on “PAY”, you will be directed to the secure payment page.
7. Follow the instructions on the payment page. Please be patient whilst your card is verified and the payment goes through. Do not repeatedly click on the “Complete Payment” icon, do not refresh the page and do not click on “Back”. Once the payment has gone through you will be directed back to the bensbus.co.uk confirmation page. An e-ticket will be sent to the email account that you entered for the 'Lead Passenger' (please check your junk folder as it may have gone in there). It is the lead passengers' responsibility to have this available for inspection (either on a smartphone, tablet or printed on paper) on both legs of the journey. If you do not receive this email within 15 minutes, please Contact Us
That's it! It's that easy! So to book your ski transfer today, click here to be directed to the on-line booking form.