Ben’s Bus operates Les Menuires airport ski transfers from 3 different airports in France and Switzerland. Our network covers shared transfers from Geneva Airport to Les Menuires, Grenoble Airport to Les Menuires and Lyon Airport to Les Menuires. Scroll down this page for more information about our service. Alternatively, click on your airport logo below so we can direct you to our webpage dedicated to your route.
LES MENUIRES AIRPORT SKI TRANSFERS DATES AND PRICES
Ben’s Bus offers low cost Les Menuires airport ski transfers on Saturdays and Sundays (and Fridays from Lyon Airport) throughout the 2016 / 2017 ski season. We also have some special weekday Christmas & New Year buses. Depending on which airport you are flying into, our service starts on the 3rd December 2016 and finishes on the 22nd April 2017. We have many airport shuttles going back and forth each day, so you don’t have to wait long for our buses. Our prices start from only £69.50pp Return and we have some really good discounts for groups and children. Click this link to Book Now or receive an Instant Quote. All our discounts will be applied automatically. The proceeding pages will show the bus times that we have available.
WHICH AIRPORT IS THE BEST OPTION FOR LES MENUIRES TRANSFERS?
Les Menuires is towards the end the Belleville valley road, the D117. This road starts down in Moutiers and ends at Val Thorens. The transfer time is therefore less than some of the other French ski resorts. The journey depends on the traffic and weather conditions. If you are going during the school holidays, the roads leading up to Les Menuires can be very busy. We allow extra time when we know the traffic will be bad. Chambery is the closest airport but with limited flights, most people choose Geneva, Lyon or Grenoble Airports. They have more regular flights to more destinations. For transfers from Moutiers train station, we’d recommend
– Chambery airport (CMF) is 112km from Les Menuires. The transfer time is about 2 – 3 hours. The Chambery Airport website can help you with transfer information. Chambery Airport shared transfers are operated by Altibus.
– Moutiers Bus Station is 28 km from Les Menuires. The transfer time is about 50 minutes. If you are arriving by eurostar and looking for transfers from Moutiers train station, we’d recommend the local Les Menuires public buses or a taxi.
WHERE IS THE BUS STOP IN LES MENUIRES?
All our transfers from all our airports will drop you off at and pick you up at the main bus station in Les Menuires, the “Gare Routiere”. From here you can use the free Les Menuires In Resort Shuttle Buses to get to your accommodation. The GPS coordinates of our bus stop are 45°19’31.6″N 6°32’17.1″E and you can see it on google maps here or on the Les Menuires Tourist Office Interactive map of the resort
LES MENUIRES SKI RESORT
Les Menuires sits at an altitude of 1850m in the Belleville valley, roughly half way between St Martin and Val Thorens. It was developed in the 1960’s and offers affordable access to the famous Les 3 Vallees ski area. It has good child facilities, hence it is quite popular with families. As part of that 3 Valleys ski area, you can access over 600km of marked runs, serviced by 200 ski lifts. As well as 49 black runs, 175 reds, 207 blues and 66 greens, your 3 valley ski pass will give you access to 2 glaciers, so you are always assured of a snow-sure ski holiday. The distance from Geneva airport to Les Menuires is 146km. The transfer takes about 2 hours 50 minutes in good driving conditions. The transfer takes 3 hours from Grenoble Airport to Les Menuires, a distance of 178km.
LES MENUIRES TRANSPORT, TOURISM AND WEATHER INFORMATION
– We believe we offer the cheapest Les Menuires Airport Ski Transfers from Grenoble, Geneva and Lyon Airports.
– For Tourist Information about Les Menuires, please visit the Les Menuires Tourist Office
– If you want to see live snow conditions, check out the excellent Les Menuires webcams
– To check out the ski area of Les Menuires and Les 3 Vallees, you can download piste maps here
– For a decent weather forecast, the SnowForecast Website is well trusted by skiers
– The Les Menuires Tourist Office run a luggage storage facility at the Sports Centre. More details can be found on our Baggage Store page
– The Ski Nets site, Valthonet, is also very good.
– For up to date traffic reports on the roads around Les Menuires, check out the French government website Bison Fute
ACCOMMODATION IN LES MENUIRES
If you are looking for somewhere to stay in Les Menuires, try SkiGB.com Their extensive website has the most up to date news and information about Les Menuires. They specialise in finding the right accommodation for their visitors.