Geneva to Mottaret transfers are available on weekends during the 2019 / 2020 ski season. This is our 11th year running low cost transfers to Mottaret from Geneva Airport. Our network also covers shuttles from Grenoble Airport to Moutiers and Lyon Airport to Moutiers. We are the cheapest ski transfers on the market and our dedicated staff will ensure you have a safe and comfortable journey up the mountain. We usually transport passengers in coaches, which reduces your carbon footprint.
GENEVA TO MOTTARET TRANSFERS
A shared ski transfer from Geneva Airport to Mottaret with Ben’s Bus will cost you £89pp for a Return and £51.50pp for a Single. With our discounts for groups, you could pay as little as £74.20 Return, £44 Single! For the service we offer, we think that’s amazing value for money. Get an Instant Quote for your group by clicking on the image above or expand the PRICES Section below to see more details. We’re sure you won’t find a cheaper way of getting from Geneva Airport to Mottaret.
TRANSFER TIME FROM GENEVA AIRPORT TO MOTTARET
The transfer time from Geneva Airport to Mottaret is about 3 hours, depending on the date, time of day, the weather and traffic. We allow more time for the journey when we know travel conditions may be bad. The distance from Geneva Airport to Mottaret is 139km. We have up to 6 well timed buses every Saturday. Expand the section BUS TIMES below to see more details about our bus timetable. Our vehicles usually take the most direct route via the A41 motorway and the N90 national road through Annecy, Ugine and Albertville before climbing the D90 mountain road to Mottaret.
MOTTARET BUS STOP
Our service stops outside the Tourist Office in the centre of Mottaret. Expand the section BUS STOP LOCATION below to see a map showing the location of our stop in resort. Here you will also find links to the Tourist Office interactive map as well as information on the free shuttle buses which circulate the resort. You can use these buses to get to and from your accommodation.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT MOTTARET AND GENEVA AIRPORT
We run our shared ski transfers between Geneva Airport and Mottaret on the following dates:
SATURDAYS: Every Saturday from the 7th December 2019 until the 18th April 2020
SUNDAYS: Every Sunday from 15th December 2019 to the 5th April 2020
OTHER DAYS: We do not operate this route on weekdays. Please contact the Tourist Office for alternative transport options.
Please Note The Following Exceptions:
– On the 7th & 15th December 2019 we only have buses from Geneva Airport
– On the 5th & 18th April 2020 we only have buses to Geneva Airport
A Return Ski Transfer between Geneva Airport and Mottaret costs £89pp and a Single Ski Transfer costs £51.50pp
However, with our group discounts, you would be paying as little as £74.20 for a Return and £44 for a Single. Click the image at the top of this page to get a quote in seconds. All discounts and surcharges will be applied automatically.
Saturday Group Discounts
- If there are 8 or more of you in one booking on a Saturday - Saturday Return or Saturday - Sunday Return, 1 person goes free
- Saturday Single Tickets: 14.5% discount when 5 or more passengers booked together
Sunday Group Discounts
- Sunday to Sunday Return Tickets 25% discount when 4 or more passengers booked together
- Sunday Single Tickets: 25% discount when 4 or more passengers booked together
- For each Sunday you travel on, we charge an extra £5 on top of the prices above.
- Bookings made the day before or day of your transfer will incur a £10 Late Booking Fee.
- If you are making your booking from outside the EU and you decide to pay by Credit Card, a 2.5% fee will be added to the 'Final Price'.
Our bus times work around the flight arrivals and departures so you never have to wait long. The easiest way to see the times of our shared ski transfers is to enter your details into our Instant Quote box and continue through the booking process. The next page will show you a price breakdown, including any discounts. Once you enter your flight details, the nearest bus times will be displayed.
A transfer between Geneva Airport & Mottaret is usually about 3 hours & 3hours 30 mins, covering a distance of 151km. The above times are approximations. We allow extra time on certain dates & certain times of the day when we know the traffic may be bad. With years of experience driving this route, we know when we need to allow more time for your journey. Once you put your details into our booking system, we will show you a list of the available bus times.
From Geneva Airport, we pick up & drop off at the bus stop outside the Tourist Office. Our bus will have a sign in the window & our reps will be on hand to assist you. Please ensure you are at the stop 10 minutes before departure time to allow us to pack your luggage onto the bus.
The map below will be shown on your e-Ticket along with the pick up time. You can see the stop on googlemaps here or take a look at the Tourist Office Interactive Map of the Mottatet. The free shuttle buses depart from the Ben's Bus stop. With this information, we hope you will be able to find out how to get from our Bus Stop to your accommodation.
To see our policy on Children travelling on our services between Geneva Airport and Mottaret, please visit our Childrens Page and expand the section GENEVA AIRPORT
- We provide an emergency telephone number on your e-Ticket in case you need to contact us.
- We have English speaking reps at the Airport and in resort to help you with your transfer.
- We typically use larger coaches which are more environmentally friendly.
- We use experienced drivers who know the mountainous terrain.
- We are a well established company who have been operating in the Alps for many years.
Please note that from time to time, our transfers from Geneva Airport may require a stop at Moutiers, where you may need to change over to another feeder coach. Our reps and / or drivers will help you with this and we will try and keep this inconvenience to a minimum.