The Ben’s Bus Service from Grenoble Airport to St Martin de Belleville
Ben’s Bus operates Grenoble Airport to St Martin de Belleville ski transfers on Saturdays (and Sundays from Moutiers only) and a few weekdays around Christmas and New Year. We’ve been running low-cost shared airport transfers to the French Alps for 10 years now. Each year we transport more and more people as we continue to expand our routes and services. Our network also covers shuttle buses from Lyon Airport to St Martin & Geneva Airport to St Martin. We pride ourselves on offering the cheapest transfers on the market whilst still offering a fantastic service. Our ski buses are regular and timely and we have many staff to help your journey go as smoothly as possible. Take a look at the sections further down the page for more details.
How Much Does A Ski Transfer Cost From Grenoble Airport to St Martin?
A cheap ski transfer from Grenoble Airport (GNB) to St Martin with Ben’s Bus will cost you £83.80pp Return. With some great discounts for groups, you could pay as little as £73.30pp. A single starts at just under £41pp. If you are travelling with children under 12, they will receive a 10% discount. We won’t charge you any booking fees and we won’t charge you for carrying skis. Click this link if you wish to Book Now or receive an Instant Quote for your group. Or you can expand the “PRICES” Section below to see more details. We’re sure you won’t find a cheaper way of getting from Grenoble Airport to St Martin.
What is the Bus Timetable and How Long Does the Journey Take?
We have 5 buses going back and forth each Saturday and 1 Sunday morning service to and from Moutiers. Visit the section “BUS TIMES” below to find more details on this. The journey from Grenoble airport to St Martin de Belleville takes between 2 hours 40 minutes and 3 hrs 10 mins, depending on the date, time of day, the weather and traffic conditions. The distance is 169 kilometres. Our buses usually take the A43 (E70) motorway to Albertville, then the N90 national road to Moutiers. Then we climb the D117 for the short trip up to St Martin de Belleville.
Where Does The Bus Stop in St Martin de Belleville?
Our service stops outside the L’Eterlou bar in the centre of St Martin de Belleville, very close to the church. From here you can take the free resort shuttle bus to almost anywhere in the resort. Expand the section “BUS STOP LOCATION” below to see a map of our stop in resort.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for in one of the sections below, we may have it on our page for St Martin de Belleville, our Grenoble Airport Ski Transfer Questions page or our Grenoble Airport page. A useful source of information on the resort is the St Martin de Belleville Tourist Office website. The Snowforecast website for St Martin has fairly accurate snow predictions.
We run our shared ski transfers between Grenoble Airport & St Martin de Belleville on Saturdays from the 10th December 2016 to the 15th April 2017
We operate a Sunday morning service between Grenoble Airport and Moutiers between the 18th December 2016 until the 2nd April 2017. If you are on a flight that does not land in the morning, please follow the advice for Weekdays below.
Extra Christmas & New Year Services
We do not operate a weekday service for this route. However, there is a shuttle bus from Grenoble Airport to Grenoble city centre. From Grenoble you would need to take a train or bus to Moutiers with SNCF, and then a public bus from Moutiers to St Martin de Belleville with Altibus. Alternatively, you could book a private transfer from Grenoble Airport to St Martin de Belleville with Actibus.
Please Note The Following Exceptions:
– On Saturday the 10th December 2016 we only have a service from Grenoble airport to St Martin de Belleville
– On Sunday the 18th December 2016 we only have a service from Grenoble airport to Moutiers
– On Saturday the 15th April 2017 we only have a service from St Martin de Belleville to Grenoble airport
– There will be no service on Sunday 25th December 2016
To find the price of your group quickly, use the Book Now button on the right. It will automatically calculate the price of your group, including all discounts.
- Adults (over 12 yrs old) £83.80pp Return & £46.80pp Single
- Children under 12 receive a 10% discount
- Groups of 8 or more people receive 1 seat for free.
- There is a £5.50pp surcharge for each Sunday or weekday you travel on.
- Bookings made the day before or day of your first transfer will be charged a Last Minute Booking Fee of £10 per booking
- We do not charge anything extra for carrying skis
- For a full list of our prices to all the ski resorts we cover, please visit our prices page
- To see our policy on carrying children, please read the section below or visit our page dedicated to children
The flight times into Grenoble Airport do vary from week to week and so, therefore do our bus times to and from St Martin de Belleville. The easiest way to find the bus time that suits your flight is to put your details into our online booking form by clicking the Book Now button on the right. A list of all flights coming into and going out of Grenoble Airport will appear and next to them you will see our bus departure times to and from St Martin de Belleville.
The transfer time between Grenoble Airport St Martin de Belleville is usually between 2 hours 30 minutes & 3 hours, covering a distance of 169km. Between Grenoble Airport & Moutiers the transfer takes between 2 hrs & 2 hrs 30 mins. We allow extra time on certain dates & certain times of the day when we know the traffic may be bad.
Please note that on Saturdays, we may ask you to change buses at Moutiers, the village at the bottom of the mountain. Our reps and / or drivers will help you with this.
We drop off and pick up from outside the L'Eterlou bar in the centre of St Martin de Belleville, near to the church. Please be at the stop 10 minutes before departure time to allow us to pack your luggage onto the bus and that you get on the right bus - we have buses going to other Airports too!!! Our vehicles will have signs in the window. The map below will be shown on your e-Ticket along with the pick up time. Check out the Tourist Office Interactive Map to find out how close your accommodation is to our stop. The GPS coordinates are 45.379661 6.504721 (45°22'46.8"N 6°30'17.0"E) and you can see it on google maps here.
For this particular route, all children between 2 years old & 12 years old are entitled to a 10% discount. This discount will be applied automatically when you select the number of children in the booking process. For infants under 2 years old you have 2 options:
1. Children under 2 may legally sit on the parents knee & so can travel for free. Please Contact Us once you have booked to supply us with the infants' name. Please note that the journey to St Martin de Belleville can take up to 3 hours during busy periods.
2. If you would like your infant to sit in a child seat (provided by yourself), you must Contact Us in advance to check that a suitable seat to accommodate your child seat in the bus is available. You you must therefore pay the full fare for a child. We regretfully cannot provide child seats on this route and would ask that you do bring your own.
Grenoble Airport is an efficient little airport and 30 minutes is enough time to get through Customs and Baggage Reclaim. If your flight is delayed we will wait for you but we may not be able to hold our bus for longer than 30 minutes after its scheduled departure time. After that we will do everything we can to get you on our next bus at no extra cost. We have many buses going back and forth each day.
- We provide a telephone number on your e-Ticket in case you need to contact us.
- We always try to call our missing passengers to help them out.
- We have bilingual managers to greet you at the the Airport and reps in resort to help you with your transfer.
- We typically use larger vehicles which are more environmentally friendly.
- We use experienced drivers who know the mountainous terrain.
- We are a well established company who have been operating in the Alps for many years.
Please note that from time to time, our transfers from Grenoble Airport may require a stop at Moutiers, where you may need to change over to another feeder coach. Our reps and / or drivers will help you with this and we will try and keep this inconvenience to a minimum.
Discounted Ski Club Travel Insurance
Choosing Ski Club Travel Insurance means you’re getting the specialist cover you need, with policies designed by experts for skiers and snowboarders. With wide-ranging cover including off-piste without a guide, it’s the perfect partner for all your winter and summer travel adventures.
10% discount for Ben’s Bus customers! Quote promo code BBUS10