We only sell pre-paid, online tickets in advance. You cannot buy tickets for our shared ski transfer service at Grenoble Airport or at Geneva Airport. To find out how easy it is to book our ski transfers, please read the following instructions
1. On the home page, we will ask you whether you require a ski transfer from Grenoble Airport or Geneva Airport or if you need a private ski transfer from Chambery or Lyon Airports.
2 a) If you are flying into or out of Grenoble Airport we will ask you if you need to book a single or a return ski transfer and which resort you need your ski transfer to: Les 2 alpes, Alpe D'Huez, Chamrousse, Val d’Isere, Tignes Val Claret, Tignes Le Lac, Tignes Les Boisses, Tignes Les Brevieres, Val Thorens, Les Menuires, St Martin de Belleville, St Jean de Belleville, St Francois Longchamp, Bourg St Maurice (for Les Arcs and to catch non-Ben’s Bus transfers to La Rosiere), Aime (to catch non Ben’s Bus ski transfers to La Plagne) or Moutiers (to catch non-Ben’s Bus ski transfers to Meribel, Mottaret, Les Allues, Brides les Bains & the Courchevel resorts). We will also ask you for the dates you are flying into and out of Grenoble Airport and how many people you are booking for.
2 b) If you are flying into or out of Geneva Airport we will ask you if you need to book a single or a return shared private ski transfer and which resort you need your ski transfer to: Val d’Isere, Tignes Val Claret, Tignes Le Lac, Tignes Les Boisses, Tignes Les Brevieres, Les Arcs, Sainte Foy, La Plagne, Bourg St Maurice (to catch non-Ben’s Bus transfers to La Rosiere), Meribel, Mottaret, Val Thorens, Les Menuires, St Martin de Belleville, St Jean de Belleville, Les Allues, Brides les Bains or Moutiers. We will also ask you for the dates you are flying into and out of Geneva Airport and how many people you are booking for.
3 a) If you are flying into or out of Grenoble Airport we will ask you to select both your incoming and outgoing flights from a list displayed on our website. The details of the connecting ski transfer will be displayed next to each flight.
3 b) If you are flying into or out of Geneva Airport we will ask you to answer a set of 3 questions about both your incoming and outgoing flights from drop down menus. You will be shown, on the "Booking Summary" page, a shared ski transfer time that is closest to your flights.
4. You will then be sent to our “Booking Summary” page. This gives you an opportunity to check the details you have entered in the previous pages.
5. Once you have confirmed the ski transfer details are correct, we will ask for all passengers' names, mobile phone numbers and email addresses. This is so we can send you your e-tickets and contact you on the day, should there be a problem. WE DO NOT GIVE OR SELL YOUR DETAILS TO ANY THIRD PARTY (except to any coach supplier who will need a comprehensive list of passenger names for legal reasons). You will also need to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to our legally binding Conditions of Sale and you will be asked to select a payment method. We do not charge you anything for paying with a bank debit card, but we do levy a 2.5% surcharge for paying with a credit card.
6. Once you have entered all the passenger details, you will be directed to the 'Review Booking' page which will show you all your booking details: Please check that the journey, date, time and passenger details are all correct as when you click on “PAY”, you will be directed to our secure payment page.
7. Follow the instructions on the payment page. Please be patient whilst your card is verified and the payment goes through. Do not repeatedly click on the “Complete Payment” icon, do not refresh the page and do not click on “Back”. Once the payment has gone through you will be directed back to the bensbus.co.uk confirmation page. An e-ticket will be sent to the email account that you entered for the 'Lead Passenger' (please check your junk folder as it may have gone in there). It is the lead passengers' responsibility to print this off and bring it with them on both legs of the journey. If you do not receive this email within 4hrs, please Contact Us
That's it! It's that easy! So to book your ski transfer today, click here to be directed to the on-line booking form.